Sunday, March 11, 2012

printed pattern dress

I like how this  dress with printed pattern looks like on this model and the accessories just match perfectly. But I'm not sure if I would  wear this outfit myself, coz actually I don't really like patterns even though it's the hit of the season. This is the thing, I think you don't need just to recklessly follow all these fashion trends  because some of  them mightn't fit you or simply you just  don't really like them. I'm not gonna buy printed and floral clothes just because they are trends of the season ,  I think you need to choose what  fits you  best and what you like the most out of those fashion trends and stick to them or just add some trendy details to your outfit abd still be in trend.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I saw this dress yesterday @ H&M))) I heard Tangerine Tango orange is the color of 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definetely it is:) need to go to H&M too

    ReplyDelete