Friday, March 16, 2012

modeling agency


Hey!!!
This is what I wore today when I went to that modeling agency. Actually I didnt expect  much today just thought it is just a part time job where I need to take one or more shooting to advertise smth but it was like a real agency where actually you have to work hard to promote yourself and to go to all those meetings with your own portfolio. I don't have my portfolio I didn't know that everything is gonna be like that , it 's for someone who really wanna have  modelling job as a future profession but for me is just a hobby smth I'm jus interested in.But  I felt very uncomfortable today when they started recording me on video and I was supposed to pretend advertising coffee like those korean models making those strange "cute" face expressions which I really hate. But as usually they want everything to look very cute and I was supposed to act  like a korean girl. And I'm absolutely bad at it, I felt so stupid today coz I hate all these korean poses and "cute" face expressions and I don't have that cute korean face. I'm absolutely not Korean , even anti-korean when it comes to style and their behaviour I guess I can advertise only 'agressive'( I mean not that girly, cute style) this is what I'm good at:) Yee I need to change my style a bit, to look more feminine and smile more and be more friendly otherwise from the first sight people think that I'm arrogant and bitchy, when actually I'm not it is just my face expression  and maybe my style .But anyway, it was an interesting experience , I need to send them  photos of me wearing different styles, so I have to think abt clothing I'm gonna wear and face expressions I'm gonna show for those pics. Need to do some research in internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment