Friday, May 11, 2012

Hi everyone


 was about to throw away my skirt but changed my mind as I remembered how good it looks with skinny jeans. I don't like boring outfits  prefer something unique and unsual even though it won't appeal to many people but it is the way to express myself


Hi fashionistas!
Don't even remember when my last post was. Because I''m busy with writing my thesis these days , hope I will graduate this semester. I promise to post more when I'm done. Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Those heels are lovely!

    ------------------------------------------------
    Please check out my blog, I'm new here! If you like it follow me. Thank you!

    www.theannascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the heels !

    xx delvanni
    www.delvanni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete